So as we are 6 months into the year I thought I would re-assess to see whether i'm on track.
- Do yoga twice a week - hmm just started this week, but plan to carry on.
- Go street dancing - we've just got a dance mat - does that count, probably not but i can't seem to find any street dancing classes in oxford
- Knit a jumper - yay! Done that one, twice!
- Make two wearable items of clothing from scratch - so this doesn't include the jumpers and I was thinking more of a sewing type thing. Not done this yet but i've ordered some material
- Stick to a budget and decrease debt - I'm trying! and I'm getting much better and being much stricter and watching what i spend and trying to account for every penny. I have high hopes for myself with keeping this one going.
- Become a master - tick! Graduation on July 12th
- Get a tattoo - being birthday number 30 i wanted to treat myself, but of course in accordance with the goal above i have to save up some money for it
- Basic car maintenance - hmm kinda. I'm getting a bit more knowledgable but not quite there yet - if i needed to change a tyre could I? No. But i know where the oil goes now.