Sunday, July 1, 2007

Knitty

I've been meaning to upload my knitting projects for a while now but have only just got around to it. So I present the Phillie collection!

This one the beret from Kim Hargreaves collection. It took me a few attempts to figure out the instructions and even now i think its smaller than it's meant to be but I like it

The weird ballet wrap type thing below is another Kim Hargreaves design and yet again I had a few attempts and I'm still not sure about it. Its that chunky wool that makes it a bit,.. well..... chunky. As Ben said, its the wrong season for it, so its gonna stay in my wardrobe until winter and then we will have to wait and see....it may be re-incarnated. Watch this space
.





The anarchic gloves, or peace gloves depending on which way you hold your hand - are owned by a lucky Bento. He says the fingers aren't quite long enough so I need to work on another pair..and this time make sure I have enough wool to finish them this time

No comments:

Post a Comment