Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello again

Hi all. I promise i have been doing stuff; just been keeping quiet about it. Some changes in jobs; increase in gardening and house stuff...but i have made a jersey dress that I can't seem to do without...



I've also been adjusting and adapting and... ahem tidying up some of my other clothes.

I'm also on the lookout for a French penpal.....so if anyone knows anyone who would like to write to me in part french/part english (and accept some very badly written french (but good english) in return then please get in touch!! (Just had an amazing holiday in the south of france and I'm determined to improve my french skills.

 A Bientot!

: )



1 comment:

  1. Hello Phill, so sorry I've only seen your message today, lol I'd totally neglected my blog but yes, I'd love to be your penpal et parler en français avec toi :) Please tell me if the offer is still up!

    ReplyDelete