Sunday, May 23, 2010
The hat was made from the same pattern pack as my cape (still yet to blog a picture of that). I pinned a flower brooch onto to the hat which i got from the Uniform Project. I'm pretty chuffed with it. It's even got a marimekko print lining.
I also made myself a little nightie - Also with marimekko print - i really love it and it almost seems too lovely to keep inside the house! Next plan is a lightweight dressing gown. I found some great stripey material at a local shop which will be perfect. I also found some floral curtain material which looks good. Do you ever feel weird about dismantling someone elses work - i felt a little bad about unstitching the curtains and lining - it was all handstitched so neatly.
We've got a holiday in France coming up and i wanted to make something for that....i'm not sure what yet. My friend suggested a little jumpsuit/playsuit thing but I'm not so sure.....suggestions welcome